As many of you noticed, I have changed the thing under the title. We are not in a small town, but have relocated to the duplex we moved out of before I started kindergarten.
I am in two concurrent enrollment classes (college credit!!!!) and one honors class. I also am on the yearbook staff, which causes a slight problem because I'm not a big people person. I really like my English and Seminary classes. I am taking the PSAT tomorrow morning.
I missed my deadline on the Individual Worth Project, but am planning on working hard on it during fall break later this week. I also have been slow with my Virtue Project, but I plan on getting through 4th Nephi tonight.
While my Dad did not get the job down south, he did get hired to teach two classes for this semester.
2 comments:
I guess you're just going to have to turn into a people person really fast! ;)
I hope your life's been fun, changes and all :)
I have in fact become much better at communicating recently. However, I still don't like talking to people that I don't know.
Post a Comment