Since the last post, I went to Youth Conference. It was awesome. Really spiritual. I came home and found out that July 16 was Dad's last day at work. Then we went to girls camp, I had lots of fun, hung out with some old friends, found friends in girls I didn't know very well before, and made some new friends. Then Jim went to Scout Camp. While he was there, it was decided that we were moving to Utah. Since then, we have been downsizing and packing. Today we're packing the truck. We plan on unloading on Saturday.
On Sunday we will travel South. On Monday, Dad will have a job interview. The rest of us will check out the "small" town thats about twice the size of the one we're leaving.
If Dad doesn't get the job, I'm going to have to think up a new phrase to put under the title on the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment