Saturday, October 29, 2011

Time Flies and Things Change

I'm sure you all noticed that I have not been keeping this blog up to date. At the end of July we moved once again, to "The House of Our Childhood" as my Dad calls it, meaning that 6 of his kids will live here while graduating High School. I have been busy with unpacking and getting settled in at the local school.
Young Women in Excellence is on Tuesday and I will be presenting a book I helped my Grandma with over the summer. It tells the life story of her father with a reprinting of her mother's life story included.
Over the past year of so, I have found a few shows that I like, and this time they're even currently on television. One of my favorites is Cartoon Network's Young Justice Series. Yesterday, while I was waiting for the new episode I made a music video about the show.
I think that this song shows the essence of the show really well and tried to put pictures where they made sense but some are just put in there.

1 comment:

Amoniel said...

Very nice video, the series looks pretty interesting!
Great to hear from you :)