As of Yesterday, I have read 1,076 pages since Saturday. I have read five books, a good start on my shelf.
I have spent a considerable amount of time working on the yearbook. I am blundering through it, sometimes it's hard, but I think I might turn out a satisfactory page. I hope that I might be an editor when I am a senior. The yearbook advisor is the kind of teacher who pushes your limits out and pushes you as far toward them as possible. This can be kind of frustrating at times, but now that I've learned this, it makes it easier to push my self, knowing that I will improve.
I also have had my first student council meeting. There I learned that I need to be talking to my classmates over the summer. Looks like I'll have to spend time at the pool after all, ugh.
The other thing I've done this summer is clean. I set up an entirely different system for storing toys and looking at it, I think that I did a good job.
My four - year old brother misses the kindergarten cutoff by eleven days. Last night with a lot of prompting and a little bit of help, he read a couple pages of Hop on Pop to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment