Friday, November 16, 2012

I love Captain America!!!

  I love Captain America!!! Not in a romantic way though, in an idealistic way. Due to Captain America being born and raised in the 1920's, he has an old fashioned set of values and ideals, which often line up with mine. Since I automatically measure media against my standards, Captain America quickly became my favorite superhero. Captain America stands for the ideals of America, rather than what it actually is.
   Recently, I was riding in the car with my older brother who was playing his music. The song "Holding out for a Hero" from the Footloose movies came on and while listening to song, which I also like though not as much as Captain America, I came up with the idea that I should make a music video for it similar to my one for  "It's not Easy" which I published on this blog previously. Here is the music video:




No comments: