I use the tall part for pens and pencils, the long one for sticky notes and the other one for the little things I keep on my desk. I followed the pen cup up with a flash card holder that doesn't match it, but fulfills its purpose.
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Lego Desktoppers
Yesterday, I said that I hadn't done much this week, which is probably correct. However, I realized that I have spent some time with Legos recently and I took some pictures of the results. I was sitting in my room one day thinking about how I'd like a pen cup with a matching smaller container to keep stuff in on my desk. As I worked on it I revised and combined my idea a bit. This is what it now looks like.
I use the tall part for pens and pencils, the long one for sticky notes and the other one for the little things I keep on my desk. I followed the pen cup up with a flash card holder that doesn't match it, but fulfills its purpose.
The blue Legos on top are just there because I missed them when putting away the Legos and didn't want to go through the effort of getting them out again.
I use the tall part for pens and pencils, the long one for sticky notes and the other one for the little things I keep on my desk. I followed the pen cup up with a flash card holder that doesn't match it, but fulfills its purpose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's really neat and inventive!
Thanks! I love legos, but I always have such a hard time deciding what to build. When I had the idea to use them to build something useful, it was a candy bowl, I was almost blown away with the obviousness of the idea.
Post a Comment